PACSA Community Information:


Are you STRUGGLING to pay your gas or electric bill? The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW) is here to help.

Applications for energy assistance are available at the DHS office in our school or you can download and print one from our website at

Don’t Wait!!

Seek help before your are in danger or losing your heat and lights.  THAW does not require a shut-off notice.

Call 1-800-866-THAW (8429) for more information

You may also like...